He Is We- I Wouldn T Mind...

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kina Grannis

So Kina Grannis is an artist that I have been following since she posted her first couple of videos on youtube. I found her when I was looking up Waiting on an angel by Ben Harper and I found her doing a cover song. I dare you to listen to her songs and not fall in love with her. Anyways she's on tour and playign on a friday night in April in North Carolina and I am going to try so hard to go! : ) On the down side I woke up Sunday morning sick.....just in time for my new job and Valentines day. Ughhh! Perfect timing. This weekend we went to pick up our new couch...(with the help of my wonderful dad) ...Yayy.

So Nino lets me cuddle with our babies on the Old (off the side of the road) couch...haha : ) Which makes me happy because he is a stiffler on dog hair.
PLEASE...check her out! I cant even pick my favorite song....i love all of them. She does a lot of cover songs but she has a lot of her own songs which are just as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment