He Is We- I Wouldn T Mind...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bittersweet.

These past two weeks have been full of ups and downs. I have never been good with loss. My family had to make the decision to put Champ down on what just so happened to be his 5th birthday. I spent last Sunday at my parents and put off saying my goodbyes to the very end. I have never had to feel this type of sadness before, and believe me there are types. He was such a good dog, but It makes me feel better to know that he feels no more pain and all dogs go to heaven right? Well I put off going by my parents all week until last night and there is without a doubt an emptiness there. Missing a family member and friend. RIP CHampy....we love you! 2/21/11
On the upside...this week has been a much better week. I feel like I am on a roll. My second job is going well. I will FINALLY get my first pay check on Friday :) I have spent quality time with my family. I went with Mom and Nate last night for dinner and to pick out Nate some new shoes for his track meet. He is doing really good...I am so proud of him! I usually stop by grandma and papaws every night after work and get a bite to eat and watch american idol. I love the nights when I have the house clean and light my vanilla caramel candles and sit down at the table and eat dinner with my wonderful finance. (so relaxing) Our bathroom doesn't have a tub, we have a standing shower so I put on my bathing suit and attempted to give all 3 of our dogs a bath and let me just tell you how big of a horrible disaster that was. Now I know....next time I will be taking them one at a time to the dog wash! I bought a new blanket at Home Goods which I absolutely love...it is the softest blanket EVER.....but I rarely get to use it because I am constantly fighting Charlie for it. 
Nino has Sundays off and we always go to the flea market in Thomasville because it makes him happy haha. Well we went because he intended on getting another rooster and chicken because I told him if he make another coup as nice as the other one that he could, even though they wake me up at the crack of dawn. They make good eggs! Well this is what we came home with....meet Ginger :) teehee

Our guinea pig.

She is the cutest sweetest thing....I just couldn't help it.

I spent all night tonight trying to make my wedding playlist. I love music and I have a lot of songs but this is going to be harder then I thought it would be. I also looked into some different caterers. Decisions.....decisions......which I am not good at. It takes me 30 minutes just to pick out a new shampoo. I NEED HELP! haha

I am FINALLY getting my hair done next week so my BFF nicole can do my engagement pictures :) Yayy. I cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment