He Is We- I Wouldn T Mind...

Monday, February 7, 2011

If Only I Could Freeze Time...

Yesterday was one of the best days I have had in a long time. I live my life for days like this, it makes all of the bad times and struggle well worth it. I love the days where I can lay in bed and have long in depth conversations about life with my fiance. He really is my best friend. We woke up early Sunday morning and I didn't have to beg him to go to church with me, he came on his own. We tried a new church and he liked it : ) so were planning on going again next week. I just love seeing him all dressed up...I can't help but smile and look at him like some kind of creeper. haha. He is such a cutie!
Anyways....after church we stopped by to visit my parents and to drink some of mom's yummy coffee. We also spent time petting on my dog Champ. He has a tumor in his jaw that is REALLY bothering him and it breaks my heart to see him like that. He is 6 years old and SUCH a good dog. Dogs like him deserve to live long healthy lives. I hate when animals are sick and they can't tell you what is bothering them, how much pain they are in or what they need us to do. There isn't much we can do for him except give him his daily pain meds but I am hoping and praying!
We then went by the mexican super market to get groceries for me to make something Yummy for lunch, and I spent the rest of the afternoon watching nino break a sweat playing on the Wii (my little brother has created a monster). We went to Hooters in high point Sunday night to watch the Superbowl and it was such a good game and I LOVED the half time show. If I had to pick anyone to do the half time show amazingly enough I would have picked the Blackeyed Peas and def. USHER. Usher is one of my favorite men period. Every time I look up his videos on youtube Nino likes to point out how gay he is Haha, he screams jealousy. We had such a good time with our friends Amanda and Steven. Then of course we raced to Starbucks before they closed to get our Apple Caramel Spice drink : ) Which topped off my great day. 

I am truely blessed with the best family and some amazing friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment