He Is We- I Wouldn T Mind...

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Friendships & Relationships

Friendships 

I have been through my fair share of friends and learned a lot of lessons about trust and who I should let into my life. I will just give you a few examples of friends I have HAD and some that I still have but remember to maintain my distance. FRIEND ONE-someone who only comes into my life when they need something and becomes very distant every time she thinks she finds a relationship worth while...until something happens and of course I am the one there to listen to her cry and console her and attempt to convince her that her life didn't revolve around some loser. When I need someone, is she there for me? NO. FRIEND TWO-someone who would come over DAILY whether it be night or day and vent to me like I was some kind of psychologist and tell me about one of the million guys she was "IN LOVE" with and how they make her feel and how she couldn't have them because no one would love her. I couldn't even get a word in with this girl about my life, and of course she never asked. One of the few friends my fiance actually showed he cared for and liked and she has the nerve to tell everyone I am settling for him. REALLY?! I have someone who loves me JUST as much as I love him. I am not settling...and Its funny how you can say that yet you are the first one to jump up when he got home from work and give him a hug....WEIRD right?! I have had a lot of bad and I know a good thing when I have it. To her-good luck to you in the future and in all of your one way non existent relationships..I hope one day you go for a guy who is worth a damn. Someone who isn't engaged to someone else or in jail. As I friend...I should be able to tell you my opinion without you getting all upset and deleting me from your life. Take some constructive criticism from a REAL friend...or what used to be. 

I am thankful for the few REAL friends and family I have who are there for me ALL the time : ) I am a lucky girl....I am just glad I got rid of my baggage : )


Relationships

I am going to keep this simple. ALWAYS be with someone who loves you JUST as much as you love them. It took me many failed relationships to realize that even though someone tells you he loves you....doesn't mean he really loves you. Let him show you. Lying, Stealing from you, pawning your things for drug money, staying out all night and making you worry, ignoring your calls when you know his phone stays in his pocket, teasing you by talking about marriage when his mental state is telling him SINGLE doesn't show you he loves you and doesn't show he is serious about the relationship. I wasted a lot of time and learned a lot of lessons but I don't regret anything or take anything back because I put up with a lot and got to see the bad in relationships and all i can say is...."I know now......"

No comments:

Post a Comment